THE BIG QUESTION
The Big Question Every Business Wants To Know:
How do I get more clientele, customers and members?
Well, the top London Oxford Street and Regent Street stores now text passing customer’s mobiles to attract them through their doors!
This is just a modified ‘bulk send’ to any mobile and not generally recommended as it will only annoy your customers, however here’s a leading software – which will attract new customers . . . without annoying them so now there”s no more waste & drastically reduced costs you can use our bulk send facility only occasionally for announcements, personal offers or PR letters.
- Pinpoint messaging
- with no more waste
- drastically reduced costs
Think of ‘pinpoint messaging’ as a “bulk plus” for the 1st time ever, you can now interact from your desktop personally with new or existing customers.
Make your customers feel special – their mobile response to you is far better, as your messages are individually matched to each person.
A typical message could be:
Dear John, don’t forget that amanda has a birthday party on 10th march, to order please visit our website www.yourcompany.com.
They then simply click on your website URL embedded in the message and pay with paypal and credit cards.
Also there’s our co-pilot monitoring, analysis and campaign suggestions if you want it’s all in with the cost – our policy is never to leave you until you’re happily up-and-running!
- 90% of all emails are spam, compared to only 1% of text messages – Symantic
- 98% of all text messages are read – Frost and Sullivan
- Quickest response time of anything in the world, they are read within 5 seconds quicker than a ringing telephone Frost and Sullivan
- SMS is the most popular form of communication in the UK – Ofcom
- Your irresistible curiosity of a highly personal alert
- 145bn text messages were sent in 2014 Deloitte
SMS has been around for over 20 years, and has grown to become the king of communication in the UK, surpassing phone calls and even face-to-face communication. The statistics we’ve compiled below prove just how popular SMS is, and why brands should start exploring the world of SMS, to enhance customer experience, increase sales and improve customer service. Read more…